For 15 years, Ultramag have used industry leading gravity meters offering high resolution microgravity.
Applications for Ultramag microgravity include:
- Mapping the structure of sedimentary basins including faults and depth
- Water drawdown (4D) in oil reservoirs
- Locating a range of placer and hard-rock mineral deposits
- Finding kimberlite (diamond) pipes
- Copper gold porphyries
- General geological mapping including buried granites.
We have also utilised microgravity for a number of geotechnical application including:
- Map depth of alluvial cover, including beneath swamps
- Locating voids in Karst topography
- Tunnels, shafts, stopes and adits.
Ultramag Gravity is non-destructive and non-invasive.
Contact us today to find out more!