3D SURVEY ACCURACY
Cost reduction by a factor of 10
The Drone LiDAR technology allows for 3D surveying accuracy down to a survey grade of 20mm – traditional photogrammetry is 2D with a survey grade of 50mm.
Flight time up to 40 mins, with real-time data telemetry up to 1.5kms using WIFI and international telemetry over an onboard 4G network capability.
In a world first, Ultramag can offer the same accuracy with a cost reduction by a factor of 10.
ULTRAMAG’S DRONE LiDAR OCTOCOPTER
Ultramag is now offering an octocopter Drone LiDAR unit. Save on sending crews of surveyors into the field for an accurate digital terrain model of your site, our Drone LiDAR is able to collect data at 50 km/hr to 0.050m* accuracy
Ultramag is now offering its Drone LiDAR for sale – please contact us for more information.
- 100m Range
- 16 Channel
- Dual Returns
- Light Weight
- 300,000 points per second
- Low Power Consumption
- Sampling Rate: 1, 5, 10, 20 Hz
- Frame Diameter: 2600mm
- Maximum payload weight 15kg (Standard battery configuration)
- Endurance (Standard battery configuration): 42 mins leaving 15% battery charge to save damaging batteries.
- Cruise speed: 60-100km /h
- Max speed: 120km /h
- Custom autonomous flight
- Custom ground station
- Real-time upload to server
- Cloud Service
- Real-time imaging on ground station
- 6 layer safety control hierarchy
- Emergency control from ground station
- High power telemetry
- Rapid Acquisition
- 3D Point Clouds
- High Accuracy
- Real Ground Level
- Cloud Based. LAS file Generator
- Real Time Results
- Easy To Deploy
- Safe Battery Operated